Andy suggested that I look into Pentagram's branding after I showed him where I was up to with my 'MGD' logo.
A lot of the branding I had looked at for museum design previously was for sans serif typefaces, and a lot of the work on the Pentagram website is. This makes me think that I should change my logo back to a sans serif typeface. I want it to look professional and modern and work on different medias as shown in the examples below.
I'm still not totally sure where I want to go with the 'MGD' logo, waiting for some feedback after the crit.
_________________
Its really clever how the image used in the logo is also used with image in it for other pieces of design for the museum, such as the maps, linking all the pieces of design together to work as a set.
_________________
Pentagram seem to have designed nearly every museum logo there is. Most of them are black and white so this shows this is a good colour scheme to stick to.

















No comments:
Post a Comment