Here are some examples of the cards available from some well known UK card retailers. I've focused on cards with a focus on typography as this is the theme of my brief, as well as looking at stock choices, print finishes, use of colour, shape and size of the card. Some retailers cards are a lot better than others, in particular Paperchase, so I've dedicated a blog post to there cards [see post], where some retailers cards were more the traditional styles and focused on images rather than contemporary typography.
_________________________________________________________________
Clinton Cards
_________________________________________________________________
Clinton Cards
_________________________________________________________________
Scribbler
Some well known retailers I was quite disappointed with their selection of cards, such as WH Smith.
Other ones I have looked at include:
Hallmark Funky Pigeon Moon Pig
_________________________________________________________________
Some well known retailers I was quite disappointed with their selection of cards, such as WH Smith.
Other ones I have looked at include:
Hallmark Funky Pigeon Moon Pig












No comments:
Post a Comment