http://www.hat-trickdesign.co.uk
In the hat trick design book I was looking at I found these pages about the Natural History Museum, a museum whose branding I have looked at in detail previously. These pages show just how versatile the logo is, because it can work with any image behind it, and can be applied to so many different items. The design is so simple but one of my favourite museum logo designs because of all the different examples of the 'N' and how it can be used.
In the hat trick design book I was looking at I found these pages about the Natural History Museum, a museum whose branding I have looked at in detail previously. These pages show just how versatile the logo is, because it can work with any image behind it, and can be applied to so many different items. The design is so simple but one of my favourite museum logo designs because of all the different examples of the 'N' and how it can be used.
When I have finalised my logo design, I will also want to show that my logo is versatisle, so will apply it to a range of products, like the ones shown here. This logo is a clever way of allowing any image and colour way to be used, but still meaning that everything is consistent and works as a set.
No comments:
Post a Comment