___________________________________________
I know these are mothers day cards but I wanted to include some examples of greetings cards that have used print finishes such as foil and glitter, but still manage to look classy and sophisticated. I was a bit worried that with the use of these techniques would make my cards look a bit like a child had made them, so it was reassuring to find these examples showing how well it can be done, not just with a subtle use, but with a whole load of it!
This subtle use for borders and filling in shapes looks classy and adds a nice touch to the cards, but I equally like the obvious glitter background in the example below, so could try creating cards with both uses.
A more subtle use can also work well on cards for men, and still look appropriate.
The print finishes in these cards are what really make them stand out from other cards.
I like how the foil is raised, and the precision and the neatness of it, and this is something I'll also be able to create with my glue pens.
___________________________________________









No comments:
Post a Comment