Part of this brief is to give your range a name and a logo, so I have researched what already exists, and thought about any trends emerging in the logo designs for card retailers, when considering what my range name should look like.

A lot of the logos feature a hand writing style logo, so I have looked at this further, as this might be an option for me to try. It is relevant to the theme of writing a card, so I think it would suit my designs more to do this rather than just using an existing font to create a logo. These logos are probably more appealing to women, who are the main card buyers, so it would be suitable to have a logo design that the target audience would like. Even with the hand writing style, the logo would still need to be as neat as possible and be easy to read.
Hand writing logos:
/ Walt Disney / Bzzzpeek.com / Diana princess of wales fund / Ai Pollai / Moderna Museet / Carluccios / Ford / Harrods / Olive








No comments:
Post a Comment