Gemma Grainger: Past LCA BAGD Graduate
When thinking about this project, I remembered seeing this set of valentines day cards for graphic designers at a past degree show. I took these photos from the yearbook and think these laser cut pixel font cards are really clever, especially the messages on the front. They were obviously very memorable for me to think about them over two years later!
Looking at this made me think more about Pixel Fonts and I was surprised how many are available from Dafont, so heres a selection of a few. I don't know how I could use them so think it would be good to download a few and have a play around.
Think this pixel typography and images could be a good route to go down, as it would look good, appeal to the target audience and be relevant to the life online exhibition.


No comments:
Post a Comment