Friday, 12 October 2012

Brief 2/ Product, Range & Distribution/ Stationery Retail

Carrying on from looking at the range of products available at Paperchase, I've also looked in to other well known stationery retailers, to see what other products are on offer, and I have found there are even more than what are being sold in Paperchase, so I have included these to the list, where I am counting how many possible outcomes I could create for my stationery range. I don't think the designs are anywhere near as good as at Paperchase but this task has been less about the design aspect and more about considering product, range and distribution, which will be an important part of this brief.










67. Mouse mat         68. Stationery clips        69. Office folders        70. Stamps 
71. Set of drawers    72. Desk tidy                 73. Letter rack             74. Page markers
75. Letter in tray      76. Storage boxes          77. Calendar                78. Paper bin
79. Ruler                  80. Ribbons                   81. Art Supplies          82. Disc Storage
83. Book covers       84. Labelling set            85. Storage tin             86. Portfolio

So all in all... nearly 90 products that I could apply my designs too. When I consider making these products in different colours and sizes as well, there are hundreds of possibilities. And I've also found out about prices and seen examples of how the products have been packaged so its been a useful task.

No comments:

Post a Comment