///
Chloe found these examples of tickets, invites and a mini magazine/leaflet with a vintage theme. By Invite Only is a handcrafted jewellery brand with a rustic art direction, with an old circus theme. This is what has inspired Chloe's thoughts for the mail shot. They are well designed pieces which get the theme across well. We especially like the stock used for the leaflet, and think this would work well with our photographs of the Pearl Lowe range. We also like the foiling on the front, as it gives it a luxurious finish. We would like to create a similar high quality effect with either foil blocking or laser cutting.
Here are the invites I found:
//
I have found this invitation to the Jaeger London Spring/Summer 2010 London Fashion Week show on behance. I like the simplicity of the invite, with only the most important information showing. The invite is given a luxurious finish with the gold foil. We are thinking about adding some sort of finish to our invites.
//
These H&M invites again are simplistic, with a luxurious quality foil finish on the text. I really like the stock they are printed on to, if we could do so something like this it would suit our eco theme. The simplistic stock with the fancy foiling is the same kind of message we want to give about Peacocks - luxurious clothing but with an environmentally friendly background.
//
Another laser cut invitation, where the contrasting colour is shown through the gaps. We could use a contrasting colour inside our invitation to really make it stand out. I like that its quite different just the text being laser cut compared to laser cutting an image or pattern. This would be good to try in our invites.
//








No comments:
Post a Comment