Tuesday, 6 March 2012

YCN... Design Direction

These are some images showing the kind of direction we want to go in. Chloe found these topshop adverts and we both like the style of them, and will be including them on our design direction boards. I also want to put some screen shots of some of the websites I have looked at on the boards.

Things we like about them include:



Images

These all look quite modern, and also we have noticed how a lot of the adverts for Topshop are type driven. This may not be the design direction we end up going in eventually, but for now it is a start for inspiring our designs.







I've found these designs to do with Urban Outfitters as they are also known for having a colourful, modern and young approach. They are appealing to the target audience. Again, they show how important type is to their designs, it is not just all about the photograph of the models / product.








Urban Outfitter's style over time has not been consistent, which may work for them, as they are known for showing the newest coolest things, however, we want all of our designs for Peacocks to be consistent. I would like to try creating some designs inspired by what we have found here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment