Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Product / Range / Distribution... Type based designs

As in my concept crit, everyone agreed that my packaging should be focused on type, and not image, as the use of type would make it more appealing to my target audience, I have started to look at some type based designs. I found some in my alice in wonderland research which are what sparked the idea that type / type as image could look good.

DECORATIVE TYPE //




These examples were just a starting point of some examples of type I found that I liked in a magazine. I was feeling a bit stuck so decided to think about what I was actually looking for, and then went through the fonts that I had available, as well as downloading to some more, to help find the kind of style I was looking for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment