Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Product / Range / Distribution... [Leaflet Design]

Questions I had to ask myself about my leaflet:
How to bind?
What stock?
How many pages?
Any special finishes?
How to be in line with M&S Plan A policy?
What size text?
What content?
What ratio of text to image?
How to recycle?

I know the graze box was an available brief, but I didn't want to do this brief after seeing others do it for the YCN project and get a bit fed up with it. However, I have been influenced by the graze boxes as they follow the same environmentally friendly policy as M&S and contain a mix of hand drawn illustrations with type, making them quite similar in design to my products. Looking at this leaflet has helped me to answer the above questions I had to ask myself about my leaflet. 

Design inspiration ////

Simple leaflet printed on to recycled paper with mix of hand drawn illustration and type with information and photographs inside. I think there is a bit too much going on with the mix of styles of design in the leaflet, if it was more simple it would work better. I think the colour of the stock and the fact everything is biodegradable and recycle is great and this is something I would want to do for my perfect picnic.



 

graze 1st box leaflet / / / / 

I like that this leaflet has a different stock jacket on it. Its just a simple booklet without many pages but the quality of the stock makes it seem like something you should keep hold of. I want my booklet to my appreciated and not just disregarded when people open the picnic carrier.



No comments:

Post a Comment