M&S Food Labelling
To help me to create packaging that fits in line with M&S's policies, I've researched into their packaging and how they label stuff. I went in to the store and saw a really varied mix of designs, many containing illustrations. This shows that the type of product I am aiming to create would fit in well with the food on sale in M&S. I was actually quite shocked to see how well designed some of M&S's products are and how different they are to what is available in other well known supermarkets.
To help me to create packaging that fits in line with M&S's policies, I've researched into their packaging and how they label stuff. I went in to the store and saw a really varied mix of designs, many containing illustrations. This shows that the type of product I am aiming to create would fit in well with the food on sale in M&S. I was actually quite shocked to see how well designed some of M&S's products are and how different they are to what is available in other well known supermarkets.
Lots of illustrative designs that still look sophisticated but can appeal to people of all ages.
I really like these patterned backgrounds and think this is something I will try.
There are loads of themed sets, meaning that my themed picnic pack would fit in well with whats available and that the customers who shop in M&S will hopefully be tempted to buy my product.


























No comments:
Post a Comment