I have been looking at modern and vintage seed packaging, as I thought about including some seeds with my book, but also, this is relevant to my subject as a whole. I want this packaging to match in with the style of the book, so I will be using a paper cut flower for each seed packet. I've researched existing seed packaging to get an idea of what is already out there, and to help me consider where I will place the text.
MODERN DESIGNS


I like these simplistic designs as they are modern, clean and it is obvious what the seeds are for. My designs will be mainly focused on the image as these are. I like the ones that look as if they are printed on to recycled paper, and could be screen printed. This hand made feel matches the hands on activity of gardening. My seed packets will also look hand made, as they will contain my flowers.
VINTAGE DESIGNS
I really like these vintage seed packets, and they are relevant as the Secret Garden is quite an old story, however, I think a more modern approach to my seed packaging will match the style of my 3d scenes. These are really interesting to look at and I like the bright colours, and decorative typography.


















No comments:
Post a Comment