Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Top 10 Things... Cupcakes In Design (Illustration)

Illustration

As illustration is my main interest, I thought I would have a look at the cupcake designs out there, as this may be something I want to do for my title sequences, as well as photography. All these designs look sweet and girly, and relate to the keywords I have written about cupcakes. These are lots of examples that I liked when looking around.





Paperchase

 

Laura Ashley






Claire Giles      Hayley Kavanagh







Liza Lewis



Solitaire 


Showler and Showler



There are so many different ways shown here of illustrating cupcakes, from vector images, hand drawn, stitched, screen printed, patterns and ink, I think I will need to try out a few different ways of how I could create the cupcakes before I decide on a definite means of illustration. I will keep looking back at this large collection of images while deciding which style I should go with.


No comments:

Post a Comment