Saturday, 3 December 2011

Digital Design Production... Kinetic Typography (Sequence Screen grabs)

Chosen video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB6yfiJfQHY

Drops of Jupiter - Kinetic Typography

I looked at so many kinetic typography videos as it became quite addictive and I'm not sure how many I watched but I decided to go with my favourite song.

25 frames from even intervals in the video


These are screen shots from every 10 seconds as the video was just over 250 seconds (4 minutes 10 seconds)


25 frames from key points of the sequence (it is likely they will not be the same distance apart)


I chose these screenshots as I thought they were key points, however the action moved so quickly, to keep the type in timing with the song, that it was hard to capture exactly what I wanted to. There is so much going on in the video that it must have taken a very long time to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment