Kinetic type
There are many interesting examples of kinetic typography on Youtube, and here is an example which is a little bit different to all of the others, as the imagery is made up of letters alone, combined with special effects to animate the letters.
This video is a lesson in typography. I think this is a much more interesting way to learn, showing that design for screen can be educational. I was shown this right at the beginning of the course and still look at it as I am so impressed by how professional it looks.
There are many different takes of Daft Punk's Technologic through kinetic typography, here is an example. It must be a great song to try to animate, as there are so many actions take place, and these are shown mainly through type with some relevant imagery too.
There are many different takes of Daft Punk's Technologic through kinetic typography, here is an example. It must be a great song to try to animate, as there are so many actions take place, and these are shown mainly through type with some relevant imagery too.
I like the effect on these letters, as they look 3d. This is not the most interesting of kinetic typography videos, but it shows how professional and good they can look with much practice. I don't think I'll ever get this good seeing as I don't know the software at all, but it is worth looking at examples.
And I had to include a funny one. There are many different examples of kinetic typography, especially with funny quotes and song lyrics. This style of video looks like it would be easier to create than the other kinetic typography videos I have looked at, so maybe I will end up doing something like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment