Thursday, 6 December 2012

Brief 3 / International Typographic Style

I was looking for a style of design that would appeal to the target audience, and decided to look at the International Typographic Style and Swiss Graphic design inspired work. This is to help me lay out the pages in my book as I just had no idea where to start with them. I am looking at the layout and grid and arrangement of type to inspire some design decisions of my own. Some of the designs reminded me a bit of David Carson's work that I have looked at previously. 

international typographic style / swiss design google search

http://www.aisleone.net/categories/international-typographic-style/




 

I'm going to have a play around with my layouts using these designs as an example of where to start. I need to be careful that I'm not going off topic with this style of design, and that the layout will still work with the quotes without looking too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment