I was feeling a bit stuck with what colour my graphic design guide book, as I'd originally chosen to do it CMYK to appeal to designers, but as I did this I realised it looked awful, and was too cliche anyway. So it was suggested to me to look on the Pantone website for some inspiration.
This is the colour of the year for next year, and I think it would be really appropriate to use this colour as it has an interesting reason for use behind it, and also because luckily this colour would be appealing to both a male and female audience.
The current colour, but I don't think this would really appeal to the male audience.
Lots of different colour combinations, any of which could potentially work.
Here are the previous years colours of the year. I didn't know about this until recently, but the chosen colour can really effect trends for the year, so I think it would be really relevant to use the upcoming years colour.
Here are some colours which would work well with the emerald colour, if I decided to include a few different colours. I might decided to keep it simple 2 colours or could add these other shades.





No comments:
Post a Comment