Thursday, 20 October 2011

Good is... Stock Research


 


 


After my tour at team print, I realised how important stock choices are for a project. I decided to start by looking at paper companies websites, as well as looking at stock examples, to decide which would be best for my project.

I found Lorenzo's huge collection of samples the most useful thing to look at, as getting a feel of the paper  is as important on deciding on the right colour and shade. Its hard to choose paper over a website, when you can't feel the texture or feel the thickness. I have tried very hard to get hold of a sample book but most companies are unwilling to give these to students unfortunately!

 


The choices of paper available at college in the library and in digital print are a bit limiting, so in future, I'll think ahead, and order the paper I need in from the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment