I have researched logos to do with my 'good', as well as logos that represent the statements I made in the concept development workshop. With the logo designs I have chosen I have written my reason for choosing them as some of my statements weren't easy to find logos to represent them.
Here are the logos for the Jamboree's I have attended, both UK and international logos:
Here are the logos for the Jamboree's I have attended, both UK and international logos:




- It is a life changing event because you make new friends and learn new skills
(People who have attended volunteer camps and worked abroad say these events are life-changing)
(People who have attended volunteer camps and worked abroad say these events are life-changing)
- Guides who are at the right age could be excited to go
(Official Logos)
(Official Logos)
- It is better than any other camp due to the scale and the amount of people, and the activities available
(Logos for smaller scale scout camps)
(Logos for smaller scale scout camps)
- It would be a teacher as you learn so much and care for others
(Here are the logos from the school/colleges I have attended)
(Here are the logos from the school/colleges I have attended)
- It would be Beyonce as she is all about girl power, and is an active, interesting person
(Two examples of Beyonce logos off her album)
(Two examples of Beyonce logos off her album)
- It would be disneyland as its somewhere busy and full of excitement
(Disneyland resort logo)
(Disneyland resort logo)
- It would be a globe as you feel you are seeing all of the world in one place
(These are travel companies helping people to see the world)
(These are travel companies helping people to see the world)
- It would be a festival as there is dancing, partying and camping
(A few festival logos)
(A few festival logos)



























No comments:
Post a Comment