I decided I wanted to make my book on geometric patterns, as I'd seen a few images on the internet and been quite inspired by them, however, I didn't really know much about them. As I want to create quite a few patterns, I thought I'd just find loads of examples of geometric patterns to help getting me thinking of some designs I can be creating. Creating patterns seems quite different from what I normally do but after finding all these examples I feel quite excited to get started.
Love these examples as they show how graphic design and geometric patterns can be interlinked. Makes me wish I had chosen this theme for the after effects project! Very inspiring, great work.
Lots of these examples are of the print and pattern blog. printpattern.blogspot.co.uk
john lewis
more 4
M&S
paperchase
bodyshop
heals
etsy
If I get stuck while designing, I now have lots of examples to keep looking through to help give me new ideas.

































































No comments:
Post a Comment