Monday, 4 October 2010

Personality Alphabet

Primary Research

Who are you? Eddie Cooper
Where are you from? Manchester
Earliest memory? Birth
Which living person do you most admire? Thom Yorke
Cat or Dog? Dog
Where would you like to live? Manchester's alright...
What would your super power be? Stop Time
If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose? [No Answer]
What is your most unappealing habit? Tapping
What is your favourite word? Sub-zero
What is your favourite book? [No Answer]
Who would you invite to your dream dinner party? Thom Yorke
If you could edit your past, what would you change? [No Answer]
If you could go back in time, where would you go? [No Answer]
What do you consider your greatest achievement? [No Answer]
Tell us a joke... Two electrons are talking, one says "I think someone stole my electron." The other says, "Are you positive?"
Tell us a secret... [No Answer]
Favourite: Colour Green Band Radiohead Film Hotrod Hobbies Music Festivals, Guitar, Socialising
Job Sainsbury's

Secondary Research

I decided to research different fonts which I think are relevant to what I am trying to communicate about Eddie's personality - 

laid back, fun, mysterious, indecisive and informal
. The font showing book, "Indie Fonts", by Rockport was my main source of inspiration. In my evaluation I have stated the reasons for why I have chosen each font.

Champollion Outline
Wyvern Blocko  
Glyphic Neue Wide
Crystopian
Nurse Ratchet
TX Tiny Tim Gimpy
Trisect
Liquid Sex Italic
Jigsaw


No comments:

Post a Comment